Monday, September 28, 2009

IJG is 3 months old!

3 months old
9.28.09

So much has changed in the last month. IJG consistently sleeps 12 hours at night without waking up. I've also been able to get him to go to sleep earlier. Bedtime is now between 7:00 and 7:30 pm. He wakes between 7:30 and 8:00 am. We are working on him drinking milk from a bottle (I started pumping 2 weeks ago) so I can be away from him. It's going well. I was wondering if he would ever fall asleep "at the bottle" as he likes to do "at the breast" and he did today for the first time. IJG is a thumb sucker! He sucks his thumb at all times, including in his sleep! I often go into his room to check on him to find him sucking away while sleeping. He still doesn't want to touch or hold things but will grab onto toys or diapers (prefolds) that get between his hand and his mouth. He smiles all the time and will give any stranger who speaks to him a big grin. His favorites are diaper changes, baths, walks, leg massages, deep discussions, funny noises/faces his daddy makes, animal noises, and bouncing. He also tolerates stroller rides now, which allows me to go for walks without him strapped to me. This is helpful since he's about 14.5 pounds now.

9.25.09

9.25.09, 2

No comments: